* BONT INTERIOR DESIGN is privite Company with restricted liabilities. BONT. interior design (hereinafter referred to as BONT.) is located in The Hague.
* These General Conditions are applicable for all instructions (including supplementary tasks or repeat instructions) carried out by or on behalf of BONT. for the Client. These General Conditions cannot be altered or deemed irrelevant, either in whole or part, as a result of any General Conditions (or similar terms) originating from the Client.
* Notwithstanding the intentions of the Client and notwithstanding any agreement between the Client and an individual connected with BONT. with regard to the method of performance of an instruction, all instructions will be accepted by and carried out by BONT. Sections of the Civil Code; Articles 7:404 BW and 7: 407 lid 2 BW are excluded.
* BONT. has the right to determine exclusively the requirement for the involvement of services of third parties (hereinafter referred to as Third Party Support) for the benefit of the Client. All costs incurred with the appointment of Third Party Support shall be reimbursed by the Client.
* The liability of BONT. and its employees shall never exceed the amount of the fee proportioned to the amount earnt up to the point liability falls, unless a situation arises as a direct result of proven gross negligence or intentional wrongdoing by an employee of BONT.. In this latter situation, the liability of BONT. is limited to the amount paid out to BONT. under (professional) indemnity insurance, plus the standard excess payable by BONT. for each claim under the terms of the policy. The client will be permitted to view the relevant insurance policy documents on appointment and at the offices of BONT..
* In no instance or circumstance is BONT. responsible for mistakes made by contractors, sub-contractors or third parties involved in any instruction by BONT.. Planning for a project or instruction reported by BONT. will be made using best endeavours based on information available. BONT. is not responsible in situations when the planning is not achieved in practice at any time of phase of the project or instruction.
* At all times, the Client releases BONT. and all individuals connected directly or indirectly with BONT. from all possible claims by Third Parties who may be directly or indirectly involved with, or are affected by the work or services provided by, BONT. for the Client. All costs and disbursements made by BONT. in connection with claims by Third Parties shall by reimbursed by the Client to BONT..
* Unless otherwise agreed, advance payments and VAT shall be invoiced separately to the Client in addition to the agreed fee or hourly rate. In the case the Client has made advance payments, BONT. is entitled to balance these with outstanding demands, at any time deemed appropriate by BONT.. Any remaining advance payments will be reconciled with the final invoice. Any balance remaining will be repaid to the Client.
* These General Conditions have been compiled on behalf of the management as well as all individuals, or corporate bodies acting for them, working for BONT. either at the present time or at the time an instruction or project was carried out.
* Dutch law will govern the legal position between BONT. and the Client. The qualified Judge in The Hague, The Netherlands is exclusively authorised to determine over any case that arises between Client and BONT..
* These General Conditions are set out in both the English and Dutch language. In the case of unclarity or interpretational differences, the Dutch version prevails.